Trash the Dress Wedding Session
What we hear from a lot of brides “Do I really have to trash it?” Well the simple answer is, Of course not! It’s just a fun session to do when you have more time than the day of your wedding or a situation you wouldn’t dare to do the day of your wedding. Sure you can get a little risky with it, like slashing in water or lying in the leaves and dirt or even lying in the snow since the fear of getting it dirty is now over, but you don’t have to!
We also have brides that ask if they can still get trash the dress pictures done if they went to a different photographer for their wedding . . . Absolutely! We can definitely add a little spice to your wedded collection even if we didn’t take your original wedding pictures! This is the perfect opportunity to add a different style to your wedding photos and some out of the ordinary locations! So this style is completely up to you, the photos can be in a beautiful field, near a small stream, in the woods full of fall leafs even in a urban style environments, it’s totally up to you!
Session Fee: (10% off during January, February and March)
- $150 within 50 miles from our Hunker, Pa Studio or Pittsburgh Pa.
- Up to 1 1/2 hour session on location.
- Password protected online Gallery / Proof site for 1 year.
- DVD Disc of ALL Pictures - in Hi Resolution on a Printed DVD with custom case along with a signed photographers release granting personal use permission for the unlimited reprinting of your pictures.
- Processing of ALL pictures- Each and every one of your photographs will be adjusted for exposure, color, tone, contrast and more.
- Artistically Enhanced Pictures – you will receive a digital set of a minimum of (15) artistically enhanced pictures. After correcting each photo, we will go through and select the best / most creative pictures of trashing your dress, and enhanced them even further and adding effects.
***We accept Cash, Checks (made payable to Lori McKay), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express***
****All returned checks, there will be a $35.00 fee****