Did your wedding day go by too fast? Do you wish you had more time to focus on pictures of you and your husband? Maybe you would like to put that dress back on one more time and do a shoot in a different location from the day of your wedding? A post wedding photography session is all about having fun and a great way to unwind after you wedding day! Here are some reasons that brides and grooms sign up for post wedding sessions.
Less Stress - the biggest reason brides and grooms take post wedding photos is that the session allows brides and grooms to relax and not to worry about the dress. By now the dress is dirty, Instead of worrying about whether the dress will get dirty or damaged during a pre wedding session, you can relax and have fun!
More Time! - There’s more time instead of the 30 minute rush between the ceremony and reception sometimes someone’s late and things sometimes do go wrong. There is more control and you can have a planned start time and any surprises are unlikely!
Variety – You may have loved your wedding venue or you wouldn’t have chosen it, but maybe it wasn’t ideal the day of your wedding or maybe you want to add some variety to your pictures of the day. Post wedding Session will allow you to change your location because you have more time to drive around and to get those great shots. A post wedding session also gives you a chance to change your veil, makeup, hairstyle or even shoes that can add to the variety of your photos.
Better Weather and Lighting – You can’t predict the weather a year in advance when you set your wedding date but you have a better idea of the weather the week of your post wedding shots. If it rains on your wedding day, you can make sure it’s sunny for your post wedding shots. If you had a winter wedding, maybe plan for a spring day where everything is in bloom! You have more control over weather and even time of day, which affects lighting to make great shots!
And of course a Better Photographer! – It happens, you hired a photographer who didn’t deliver. Or you had a friend take your wedding photos and your pictures came out blurry, over exposed or even washed out, I hear it all the time! Now is a time to catch those photo’s that may have been missed, not developed right or just hadn’t the time to catch them the day of your wedding!
The post wedding session can be taken at you location and time of choosing and usually involves the bride in her dress and the groom in is suit, or even nice khakis and a white shirt. Most couples do Post wedding sessions anywhere from a day after the wedding to a few months!
- $250 within 60 miles from our Hunker, PA Studio or Pittsburgh PA.
What’s included? - Up to 2 hour session on location.
- Password protected online Gallery / Proof site for 1 year.
- DVD Disk of ALL Pictures - in Hi Resolution on a Printed DVD with custom case along with a signed photographers release granting personal use permission for the unlimited reprinting of your pictures.
- Processing of ALL pictures- Each and every one of your photographs will be adjusted for exposure, color, tone, contrast and more.
- Artistically Enhanced Pictures – You will receive a digital set of a minimum of (15) artistically enhanced pictures. After correcting each photo, we will go through and select the best / most creative pictures the day of your wedding, and enhanced them even further and adding effects. ***We accept Cash, Checks (made payable to Lori McKay), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express***
****All returned checks, there will be a $35.00 fee****