Engagement sessions are a fun and relaxed free-flow time, a wonderful way to get to know your photographer before your wedding, and a chance to get nice photographs for your invitations, announcements, reception slideshows & more. We highly value engagement sessions at McKay Photography – they are a relaxing and spontaneous time – a chance for couples to get used to what it means to be in front of the camera.
Your Engagement session is 1-1/2 hour long creative session. Engagement sessions can take place virtually anywhere it’s all your choice! If you need help finding a location, just contact us and we can suggest a host of locations with great picture potential!
Session Fee: - Engagements are now included with purchase of a wedding package (except Bronze). Picture location must be within 60 miles from our Hunker, Pa studio or Pittsburgh Pa.
- $100 a session without signing up for a wedding package, picture location within 60 miles from our Hunker, PA Studio. If you decide to get a wedding package with us later on, we will credit $100 on your wedding package.
- Up to 1-1/2 hour session on location.
- Password protected online Gallery / Proof site.
- DVD Disc of ALL Pictures - in Hi Resolution on a Printed DVD with custom case along with a signed photographers release granting personal use permission for the unlimited reprinting of your pictures.
- Processing of ALL pictures- Each and every one of your photographs will be adjusted for exposure, color, tone, contrast and more.
- Artistically Enhanced Pictures – You will receive a digital set of a minimum of (15) artistically enhanced pictures. After correcting each photo, we will go through and select the best / most creative pictures the day of your wedding, and enhanced them even further and adding effects.
- If you’d like, we can craft your engagement session into a a wonderful Signature Book for your reception guests to enjoy & sign!
***We accept Cash, Checks (made payable to Lori McKay), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express***
****All returned checks, there will be a $35.00 fee****